The Rehabilitation Center in Medical Tower No. (2) at Al-Mouwasat Hospital in Dammam is distinguished in treating and rehabilitating patients of all ages who suffer from difficulty or loss of ability to perform some motor functions due to an injury or disease condition.
We also aim to help children reach their dreams and aspirations by providing the necessary support for their growth and providing them with all rehabilitation services.
We also provide rehabilitation services to adults to empower and reintegrate them into their families and communities.
The center includes the latest rehabilitative medical devices and equipment that help the patient reduce pain and return to working life easier under the management of qualified medical, technical and administrative cadres specialized in the field of rehabilitation with extensive experience to provide high quality service.
Services provided in the rehabilitation center:
- Rehabilitation of stroke diseases and injuries
- Rehabilitation of neurological injuries such as treatment of multiple sclerosis, treatment of Parkinson's disease (Parkinson's disease), and treatment of all infections and nerve injuries
- Rehabilitation of diseases and injuries of the spine
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of children, which includes treatment of cerebral palsy or cerebral atrophy, treatment of Down syndrome, treatment of lack of growth development, and treatment of damage caused by autism, diseases and injuries of the spinal cord
- Rehabilitation of musculoskeletal diseases and injuries, which includes treatment of ligaments and tendons, treatment of muscle ruptures, treatment of fractures and treatment of osteoporosis
- Rehabilitation of all injuries after spinal operations, tendon and ligament repair operations, artificial joint implantation and fracture fixation
- Ultrasound therapy
- Shockwave therapy
- Electromagnetic wave therapy
- Radiofrequency Therapy
- Electric Frequency Therapy
- LASER TREATMENT
- Wax therapy
- Robotic therapy (which is one of the latest rehabilitation devices and is the first center to use this technology in the private sector in the Kingdom, where it evaluates and treats problems resulting from paraplegics and complete quadriplegia through its work to restore movement in the affected part of the body and train the patient to return to walking).