On the 12th of Ramadan,1417 (corresponding to 22 January 1997) the legal form of the corporation was changed to a Limited Liability Company under Commercial Registration number 2050032029, issued in Dammam with a capital of three million Saudi Riyals. The company’s activity is engaged in the ownership, management and operation, and maintenance of hospitals, health centers, medicine warehouses, and pharmacies.
On 27/1/1419H corresponding to 23/05/1998 the company increased its capital to SR 4,500,000, and the decision was documented by a public notary on 19/3/1419 H.
On 08/11/1425H. Corresponding to 20 December, 2004 the partners decided to increase the company's capital to 147 million Riyals. This action was authenticated by the Ministry of Commerce and documented by a notary on 24/11/1425, corresponding to 5 January 2005.
The legal entity of the company was converted from a Limited Liability Company to a joint stock company under His Highness Minister Of Commerce and Industry, Resolution number 1880, dated on 4/12/1426 (4 January 2006) with a capital of 147 million Saudi Riyals divided into 2.94 million shares, with a nominal value of SR 50 per share.
Under General Assembly extraordinary meeting on 25/41427, corresponding to 23/5/, 2006, a decision was made to increase the company's capital from SR 147 million to 250 million divided into 25 million fully paid ordinary shares with a nominal value of SR10 per share.
In accordance with the General Assembly’s decision in their extraordinary meeting held on 10.05.1433 (02/04/2012) the Capital was increased from SR 250 million to 500 million divided into 50 million fully paid shares, with a nominal value of SR 10 per share.