•Doctorate degree internal •medicine, Assiut university, 2015.
•Master degree, Assiut university, internal medicine, 2007.
•MBBCH, Assiut university 2003.
•Member of upper Egypt society of GIT endoscopy .
•Member of Egyptian tropical and infections diseases society.
•Member of European gastroenterology & hepatology society.
Cases to be seen:
Performance of various GIT procedures, including:
• Diagnostic upper endoscopy and colonoscopy for adults and pediatrics
• Therapeutic upper endoscopy and colonoscopy for
• Upper and lower GIT bleeding
•Argon plasama coagulation
• Lumen dilation
• Foreign body removal
• Other GIT procedures:
• Capsule endoscopy
• Esophageal manometry (HRM)
• Impedence/pH monitor for oesophagus
• Intragastric baloon