General Surgery Department at Mouwasat Hospital in Dammam is known for its good reputation at both local and regional levels with its services distributed to general surgery, vascular surgeries, namely: arterial surgeries and treatment of venous diseases.
General Surgery Department at Mouwasat Hospital in Dammam is deemed as a center of excellence in performing general surgeries, vascular surgeries, arterial surgeries, and treatment of venous diseases as detailed below:
General Surgery services:
- All types of general surgeries including hypothyroidism, breast surgery, and abdominal surgery.
- Laparoscopic surgery: including appendectomy, repairing of all types of hernia, hiatus hernia repair, and abdominal as well as colonic tumors excision.
Vascular Surgery services:
- All types of bypass surgeries, including abdominal surgeries and carotid endarterectomy.
- Surgeries for repairing chronically clogged arteries.
- Treatments of arterial aneurysms.
- Treatment of chronically clogged arteries utilizing catheters, ballooning, and modern pillars.
- Treatment of diabetic foot disease aiming at conversing limbs by a team of subject-matter specialists.
- Varicose veins treatment without surgery by LASER or radiofrequency.
- Treatment of deep vein thrombosis in early cases by thrombectomy.