Consultant Interventional Cardiologist

Shall be a Fellow of Royal College of Physicians in UK/Europe OR equivalent qualification from a Western Country/Middle East Country. American Board / Canadian / Jordanian Board of medicine sub-specialty Cardiovascular diseases - certified or equivalent. Master Degree in Cardiology from a well recognized University. Minimum five (5) years experience as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in a minimum 200 bed capacity hospital. Fluent in written and spoken English language. Computer literate. Maximum Age limit 50 years.