Accreditation Mouwasat Dammam
Mouwasat Hospital In Dammam was accredited by JCI from December of 2006 and was re-accredited for the third time in September 2012.
The Medical Laboratory in Mouwasat Hospital – Dammam has successfully met the Laboratory Accreditation Program Standards for the College of American Pathologists (CAP) which is the Standard of Care for all Laboratory Patients all over the world.
P.O. Box 282 Dammam 31411
Chief Operating Officer
Mouwasat Hospital in Dammam is accredited by JCI on December 2006. The hospital is located on the road to King Fahad International Airport, Ohod District, Dammam, and is distinguished by its building, facilities and the 31,500 sq. meters area on which it is established.
This integrated medical complex consists of the following:
- 240 beds distributed among the patients' rooms; either one or two beds per room, in addition to the executive suits.
- 100 Outpatient clinics covering all basic medical specializations.
- Specialized clinics, working 16 hours daily.
- An established unit for cardiac surgeries and arteries and blood vessels treatment.
- A comprehensive and modern radiology department, including X-ray, tomography X, magnetic resonance, breast and jaws scanning devices, ultrasound, and color ultrasound, in addition to osteoporosis measuring unit. The department provides independent services to referred cases from other hospitals and medical centers in the area; as it is considered to be one of the best in the eastern province.
- Complete line of laboratory system (Clinical Chemistry, Hematology, histopathology and blood diseases) in addition to medical laboratory department which is a comprehensive department that offer services to hospital's outpatient clinics and internal departments. It also provides services related to medical analysis independently to cases transferred from other hospitals and clinics. The labs include a blood bank with sufficient reserve of different blood units for emergency cases.
- A recently established IVF Unit in collaboration with Care Fertility Group, UK.
Mouwasat Hospital in Dammam provides various medical programs that aims to offer quality services to its clients. Experienced and highly skilled consultants visits the hospital regularly from many international and regional medical institutions, as:
- School of Medicine, Washington, USA
- Royal Hospital for Children NHS, Trust, Glasgow, Britain
- Parkway Health services, Eagle Glen Hospital, Singapore
- King Hussein Medical City, Jordan
- Montreal University, Canada
- School of Medicine, Been, Lasablamay, Canary Islands
Mouwasat Hospital in Dammam provides its services to a wide base clients, including Saudi Aramco staff and their families since 1996, and the Saudi Arabian Basic Industries Company (SABIC) staff and their families since 1988, in addition to the insurance companies licensed by the Cooperative Health Insurance Council ("CHIC"), the Public Institution for Social Insurance, and Saudi Arabian Airlines.
HEMATOLOGY / ONCOLOGY: oncology coordinator/ oncology department/ nursing services - Khalid Abdulqader Abdulhameed Alsallaq: mobile # 0546777630
E.N.T Services - Starts on January 01, 2015