The Al-Mouwasat Medical Services is private company established in 1974. The group owns and operates hospitals in Dammam, Jubail, Madina, Qatif and Riyadh and dispensaries in Hofuf and Dammam. Mouwasat have always had but one focus: providing our patients with excellence in medical care.
Mouwasat has a multinational workforce which includes employees from the USA, Canada, UK, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East Asia and the Far East. We recruit staff from different countries throughout the globe and local nationals.
Mouwasat holds the following enduring values that guide us in carrying out our mission to define how things are done within our organization:
Below is a short information about employment and the facilities extended to staff:
Initial ninety (90) days is termed as probationary period.
-The standard work hours are eight (8) hours a day, six (6) days a week, total 48 hours. The 7th day will be a rest day. We observe Friday as a rest day/week-end.
-All initial contracts are two (2) or three (3) years and extended thereafter for further period/(s) with mutual agreement.
- Free economy class excursion flight ticket provided from point of origin to Dammam to join duty and Dammam/Point of Origin/Dammam at recontract.
- Free transportation from airport to accommodation and accommodation to worksite will be provided by the hospital.
-Eligible for thirty (30) days paid vacation upon completion of each twelve (12) months services or as agreed.
- In addition to the paid annual leave, employees are entitled for the following paid holidays: Four (4) - Ramadan, Four (4) - haj, and One (1) Saudi National day.
- Fully furnished, carpeted, and air-conditioned free accommodation on single and married status levels are offered, or offering housing allowance upon company policy.
- All technical staff are provided with free uniforms. Doctors are provided with lab coats.
- A food shopping centre is available near the hospital building and large shopping malls are available at reachable distances in Dammam and Al Khobar areas.
- Payment for iqama (residence permit) and exit/re-entry charges during annual and end of contract vacation are paid by the hospital for the staff.
- Service award to all staff is paid in accordance with the Administrative policy and laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The entitlement is fifteen (15) days salary for each completed year from 1-5 years and thirty (30) days salary for each completed year from year six (6) onwards. The service award is paid at the time of final departure.
- All employees are eligible for free medical treatment per the policy of Mouwasat and laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Also, employees are covered under the social insurance program and the premium is paid by the Administration.
- Salary offered will be consolidated and tax free (currently there is no tax on salary in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
- All academic and experience certificates must be attested from the Saudi Consulate of the respective country of origin. These must be produced at the time of arrival to obtain the practicing license from the Ministry of Health.
The medical staff will be required to pass the evaluation of the Saudi Health Specialists in his/her specialty in order to obtain the work license according to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia regulations.
As member of the Mouwasat family, your potential for achievement, variety, and career growth are substantial. Please feel free to e-mail us your questions to email@example.com.