The main responsibilities of the Finance and Administration department are as follows:
- Responsible for all company financial liabilities.
- Establish a comprehensive and well-defined accounting practices to ensure proper recording of all transactions of business.
- Provide all the concerned stakeholders full and clear picture of company financial transactions.
- Administer the timely "state of affairs" for the concerned parties of all financial proceedings in the Company's business.
- Align the financial discipline with the current and possible future market practices of Company.
- Ensure the accounting transactions are performed in line with the Saudi Accounting standards.
- Submit reports to the Company's management.
- Submit reports annually to identify indicators for management.